About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fade away


There are stars that end their life with a big badaboom explosion. Distruction, frustration, mess, anger, violence.

There are stars that end their life silently, calmly, paying a last tribute to their glowing existence.

They just fade away. They fade into darkness. Into oblivion...





Time is up.
Everything comes to an end...
The "Game" is over my "friend".
My part of the "deal" is over... Now.
Yours, existed long ago ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Grimdal said...

Συγνώμη, έχασα επεισόδιο; έγινε κάτι; προς τι τόσος αρνητισμός+πεσιμισμός;

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Yeap, something happened. I've talked about it formerly here. It's kind of the story of my life actually.
Giving my friendship openly to people and receiving indifference. But I've had enough with this case.

I'll continue to be myself. I'll keep being the one who gives everything and expects nothing. But I won't ever put up with ingratitude. Never again...

PS:This blog as referred to the First post, was created in English, as a tribute to a very important person. Please Try and keep it that way, in respect of that person.Thank you.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Guy In A Tie said...

heard you on the jerseytoddshow. great!
GuyInATie.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home