About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What Dreams may come...



Dreams..Premonitions..A world of mystery for some, of silliness for others..

Did you ever wake up one day, and just feel like you had a bag of rocks in your stomach? Did you have an unexplained inquietude? Or on the other hand, did you ever feel an inexplicable happiness? A joy that was coming out of nowhere? Ever had a dream that came true? Well if you had, then you should know that you've had a kind of premonition. Believe it or not. Yes! You did!

I'm usually down-to-earth. I believe only what I can control that exists. Well, with an exception of my religious beliefs.

However in those kinds of situations, where supernatural mingles with natural, I am just standing amazed and in awe. It may be the kind of awe that prehistoric man felt when he watched a bolt of lightening striking a pine tree. What is still unexplained, always staggers peoples minds. Yet it just may be indeed something supernatural. A 'message from another world'. Besides, theories about alternate and parallel universes are out for years now.. And in my humble opinion it's not just science fiction.

I know, some of you will say, dreams coming true isn't more than a deja vu, which is now explained scientifically. But is it? Are you 100% able to demonstrate to someone that swears he had a dream of something happening, and it really happened after all? I don't know..

Usualy the scientific way of thinking is based on one simple principle.. Ockham's Razor.. Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate or Given two equally predictive theories, choose the simpler.

Does it work like this after all?

2 Comments:

Blogger DEREK said...

You write with much interlect. Things I never thought about when I was your age. Guess we all grow at diffrent times of our lives. I didn't question such things until I hit 29.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Thank you my friend for your kind words.
I just write about what's in my heart.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home