About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Goodbye Mr. Miyagi



Pat Morita. I'm sure that this name won't ring any bells. But I'm confident you all know Mr. Miyagi, the character that established Pat Morita in our minds as the wise, affectionate and even ironic karate teacher.
I remember sitting on the sofa, my brother and I and watching over and over again 'Karate Kid' 1,2,3,4.. It doesn't matter. Mr. Miyagi will always be a great company, will always be a great actor, not only because he was nominated for an Academy Award as an actor in a supporting role, but simply because he was so characteristic and special figure in the world of cinema.

I just felt like saying..
Goodbye Mr. Miyagi - san

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home