About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Genesis...



1 Εν αρχή εποίησεν ο Θεός τον ουρανόν και την γην.
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Hello my friends.
This is my personal blog about,well, just life...About you, about me, about us in general.
People meeting people, people having problems, people being happy, people being miserable, just people.

In the last 2 weeks a phrase is printed on my mind continuously,which goes : 'Mourn the loses because they are plenty, celebrate the victories because they are rare..
Isn't it so? You may find it difficult sometimes to externalize your feelings. Not because you are ashamed of what people are going to say. But because you are being too rigid and hard to yourself. Because you are under pressure. Because your pride doesn't leave you to taste the tiny moments of life that, put together, they give you happiness, in good or in bad..

See you soon...


PS: I have decided to keep this blog in English, even though I am Greek, even though I study in Italy, just because of a special person that, right now (cos in the future who knows..) doesn't understand Greek or Italian perfectly (i repeat!) yet!!

2 Comments:

Blogger porchwise said...

I was in Greece at a wedding in 1959. Beautiful country north of Athens. I can't remember the name now of the little town but it was held in the town square and it was my introduction to Olive wine..a really bad drink but it was the most festive wedding I ever attended. Looking forward to visiting your blog. BTW, you write very well.

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:56:00 AM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Such a copliment, coming from you, means quite a lot.

Thanks also for giving me a new subject to comment on..

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home