About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Friday, February 03, 2006

I'll be there for you


We were walking side by side.
You tripped and I gave you everything.
I tripped but you didn't help me get up...

Now you are far away.
I get nothing from you.
I expect nothing from you.
I never did.
You were cruel.
You had a great heart.
Proved to be heartless...

Try me.
I won't be like you.
I forgave you long ago.
F is just a letter.
It always was so much more to me.
Try me.

I am at your side.
Although at a distance.
I cannot wipe away half of my life.

When you'll need me,
I'll be there for you...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ektwras said...

Ξεκίνησα να βλέπω friends όταν άκοθσα στο τραγούδι των τίτλων τη φράση ...I ll be there for you

σημαίνει πολλά

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Πάρα πολλά αγαπητέ Έκτωρ.
Πάρα πολλά indeed.
Τόσο ουσιαστικά.
Κι όμως τόσο σπάνια..


Αφότου έγραψα το κείμενο μου ήρθε συνειρμικά και το τραγούδι που λες.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger DEREK said...

man this is very touching and beautiful!

Monday, February 06, 2006 8:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home