About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gr...8!!

Isn't that great?

Brokeback Mountain received 8 nominations for the 78th Academy Awards! Including the most prestigious of the categories.

Best Picture
Best Director
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Actor in a Leading Role
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Cinematography
Best Score

March 5th is very very near my friends. I'll try to watch most of the nominated movies to "spy" the enemy. But I strongly believe that the triumph of BBM and Ang Lee, is assured.

Till then, stay tuned for more news about BBM and more reviews on movies. I know that I can be boring talking about the same subject so often. But movies is one of my passions. Imagine when it's combined with another one, Love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home