About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Birth

Hey! A baby girl was born today, a couple of hours ago actually, while I was in the Hospital, visiting the gynecological clinic. She is the most teeny-weeny, microscopic, yet so complete thing I've ever seen in my entire life! She was moving her hands and making weird faces. Her eyes were moving even though she can't really see right now. I can't describe actually what I saw. She was just perfect!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger alximist said...

dorme anjinho...

Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home