About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Haircut


Yeap, I needed a haircut and I needed it badly! So, I went to the center of L'Aquila to have one. As I was walking, I realized that the last rays of the sun were hitting the snow-covered tops of the mountains around the town. It was a brilliant sight but unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me to capture it..

One of my favorite hobbies is photography, although I didn't have the chance to practice it until recently. When I reached the town I saw numerous moments that I could take a picture of.

Promise: From now on, when I go out, I will carry my camera with me. At least I'll try to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home