About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Jersey Todd Show

Maybe the Coolest guy in podcasting. The living proof that not all Americans are ... "Americans".

Funny, farsighted, mordacious, sarcastic, accurate, intelligent and millions of other things. I downloaded his latest show and now I'm just downloading them all.

A New Jersey lawyer that just happened to do a podcast show.
It's really worth hearing, even just for once. You'll end up loving it for sure.

Mind is like a parachute. It works better open.

Cheers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The coolest guy in podcasting?! Wow!

...and that picture looks just a little bit like me....but I don't think I have a blue hat like that...

My picture from work

Sunday, June 18, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

I noticed the resemblance.

The weird thing is that, when I posted this, I didn't know what you looked like at all! :D

Sunday, June 18, 2006 3:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that picture "copyrighted" in any way? I'd love to use it (maybe put "JTS" on the hat through photoshop!) BTW, Charlie looked at the picture and thought it was me, too! wild! Soon we'll have to get him his own show....

...and yes, I had to look up mordacious...

Sunday, June 18, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

I've sent you an email explaining a bit :P

Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, December 22, 2006 8:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home