About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm in Love



Fooled you huh? I'm in Love with this little pretty awesome gadget.

No I'm not advertising it, nor have I got any contract of any kind with them :) I'm not even mentioning its market name.

I just like the thing and in about a month's time from now, it's gonna be mmmmmmiiiine (mine, mine, miiiiiiine).

So I'll be able to listen to my favourite podcasts through it everywhere and anytime. Unfortunately in Greece my internet connection is a humble pstn but I'll find a way around this "problem" and I'll be enjoying Daily Source Code, Jersey Toddshow and other podcasts I'm discovering now.

I'll be a bit absent from blogging in the next days, due to my up-coming exams, for which I have to study. But I'll be around so stay tuned and update your feeds to my blog every once in a while.

There's a new feature on my blog. You can send me an audio comment through the ODEO banner on your left. You just need a microphone. Nothing more. No other software or any other kind of stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guy In A Tie said...

I love your photo.......
The Wanderer

Creative and original.

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Well, your photo is Cute though :)

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home