About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Health

I wrote the poem because every word of it was just stuck in my mind on that moment.
Me and my premonitions....

I had a dream on Saturday... I emailed someone I hadn't talked to for ages... I got a cold response. I learned from someone else that that person had some problems... I just called. No room for embarassment.

Sometimes I hate my dreams...

Health is above all things...
I just wish for the best... I just wish...

I'll be there for you indeed...

2 Comments:

Blogger DEREK said...

dreams are definately powerful, mine scare me sometimes, it amazed me how vivid they can get sometimes. We need to start a dream blog.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Well, more than a dream, it was a presentiment.
It is quite weird but, like all of my presentiments, I just knew I had to contact that person. I didn't know why.
I just had to. It was stronger than me..

Take care of your back Derek ;)
And just wish for good Health.
Everything else is wind and dust...wind and dust my friend..

PS:about the dream blog, why not?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home