About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bonds

Someone told me that "you can love your family, but you don't have to like them necessarily".

I can't do that... There are times that I'd wish I could though...

2 Comments:

Blogger RRP said...

what do u mean exactly?
wish that u could love them or wish that u could not like them???

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Loving and liking for me are synonyms...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home