About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Monday, December 19, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...

As I told you the other day, I'm leaving on Wednesday for the holidays. I'm going back to Greece. Since I'm going to have as much fun as I can, I'm not sure that I will be able to keep you up to date with what I do or what I'm thinking of. I'll try to but no promises :o)

I think I'll post the night before I leave, because usualy I can't sleep the night before the flight. I'm not afraid of flying or anything. It's just the anxiety and the stress of the trip that keep me awake. I'll try to post from the airport but more than likely I won't make it.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a joyfull, happy but most of all healthy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home