About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Friday, December 16, 2005

What does F stand for?

I would like to refer to a person that marked my life more than anyone I guess.. The world is very small.. Even the world of blogs..

I came up to this person's blog yesterday and as much as I hate to admit it, as a consequence I had a quite troubled night's sleep. I saw some photos that were taken when we still talked to each other.. They reminded me of things,of moments that we shared, of beautiful feelings, endless midnight conversations about everyone and everything though not alone, but that is another story that I shall come to later on.. I was also reminded, inevitably of the bad moments that preceded our so called "breaking up". Some should think of the reasons as pointless. I don't care. I thought and up to this day think that had a point. Even though that person didn't think so. Unfortunately, although your life may be connected to another's, no matter the years you passed together, at some point, people change.

Remember? Change? Oh I'm becoming so boring...

The whole fact brought changes in my life also. In the majority positive changes. Both physical and mental. Resolving this painful situation, at least for myself, even with the worst of ways but believe me, there wasn't any other way that I hadn't tried, brought some balance in my life. The balance that I needed to go on.

I change too. Everybody does. But some things, at least seen from my perspective, never change, no matter the pressure you receive, no matter the things you have to do. If you want to keep the bonds you have with other people, you TRY. You don't just wait and see. You don't just stay motionless. Time is fearsome.. And doesn't forgive nor forget things.. People get hurt when you forget them.. Do you hear that? People get hurt!! Their soul bleeds! It bleeds do you hear?!

The "JPG" image of above has a letter pictured. The letter F. F stands for many things. A flower, a field, a forest, a fire that devastates everything, the flower, the field, the forest or that leads to expurgation.. But this one, stands for one word alone..

Friendship...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home