About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Act : Life repeats itself , Scene: Changes


More now than ever..changes rule my life and not only mine..

I don't know what is happening.. This weekend is weird. Even treacherous in some ways.. People that I know mix up.. People that I just met show their real faces.. I constantly come back to my previous points.. Diversities.. Changes.. I guess because this is a blog.. a log.. a record of my thoughts.. and my thoughts originate from life itself. Thus, life is all about changes, about variety in people,in feelings and in situations on the whole.

In my life my struggle, what I'm striving for is to combat the everlasting notion of selfishness. The thing that forced man to exile from the Garden of Eden. The defect that has lead to the birth of many wars throughout history. But I also cherish the ideal of friendship more than anything in the world.

So although some of these modifications may affect my convenience, my being snug, I'm determined to sacrifice my leisure in the shrine of friendship and brotherhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home