About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Material ... Boy

Should I keep my money just in the remote case that I would travel back and forth those 700km? Even if in 2 days there was not even a sign of the "one" I have feelings about? Or should I just buy the foto camera I wanted?

Well.. I just bought the damn thing! And my mood is launched up high... Be realistic.. BE reasonable!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger James Bailey said...

Wicked!! Now you can take some photos and send them to me :-) Which camera did you buy?

Saturday, December 10, 2005 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home