About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Random thoughts

Trust... Can I trust? Or is it simply being in love that makes me blind? Makes me see want I'd like to see? Do I call that trust?

I agree that there is trust in human relationships. Family trust, friendly trust, even lovers' trust. But at least for the last, you can't be sure. (Oxymoron?) Isn't trust all about not being sure but just ... well, trust..?

I'm not making any sense, I know that. But when the one you're in love with, tells you suddenly that my ex just tried to kill himself, that I'm on pressure, don't press me more, that loves you but can't leave someone to die, what do you deduct from all this? And I need to remind you that you are 700km apart... You can't actually "control" what is going on. You just have to ... trust ... But can you? For how long?

I don't know for how long. I don't know if I can. I don't know if my ego and my weakness makes me believe that I can go on ... I don't know anything right now. The only thing I do know is that I need to love. I need to share this cup full of love that I keep in my heart... I just have to LEARN once and for all to do it with the one that deserves it... Who? Is there someone? Anyone? ...


Vertigo is not the fear of falling, it's the will to fly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home