About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's snowing!!!

Today it's my brother's birthday and my father's just 2 days ahead. My brother's birthday always was the day that the family entered officialy into the Christmas season.

Today my dear brother went to Alexandroupoli. He studies in Thessaloniki but he returned a bit early this year. I just called him this evening. After a quick nap, I realy don't know why I'm sleeping so much the last days, I woke up and remembered that we were going to go out to celebrate the birthday of a friend. She actually turns -- on Tuesday but due to some other things we all have to do on Tuesday, like getting ready for the trip :P she decided to celebrate it today.

Thus, on my brother's birthday, it began snowing! The celebration was cancelled but honestly, I got closer to Christmas, so I didn't care as much. I was all down and moody today. Again.. The F word just couldn't leave me be. But now, although again I remember how much the F person was fond of snow, litteraly like a 6-year old child, I'm all better.

Photo's are coming, so come back soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home