About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Remedy

Ok, It was Christmas Eve.. Everyone was going out and as it seemed I would stay in.. Since I arrived I didn't go to any club or stay up late at night.. Moreover, I was about to stay in even that night..

In addition to that, some other thoughts that crossed my mind, that cross every single man's mind in these days actualy, loneliness, not finding one's other half, not having the chance to find it by staying in, I "collapsed". I won't mention the reasons I almost stayed in because it was quite a mix up at the bottom line..

Anyway, lucky as I usualy am with these things, another friend was going out, not to a club or anything but at that point, I just wanted to see some people around me rather than stay inside and cuddle with my pc for yet another time. Luck does not follow me in the sentimental section of my turbulent life though...

As a conclusion, I had a great time on Christmas Night, we went to a place with music and all where it was pretty nice but it was rather cold in there so I didn't enjoy myself as much as I would like. Then we went to a club where I danced and danced and had lots of fun. This Thursday on that place there will be an 80s party, so we said, my friends and I that we will go.

Did I mention that it's raining?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home