About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summertiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime


I'm going back home for the Summer!

KISSES!!!!!
I'll Be Around though :)

4 Comments:

Blogger alximist said...

have fun my boy!
Enjoy it, one week ago was there, but returned satisfied, at least for a while....

Monday, July 17, 2006 2:29:00 AM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

I don't wanna Jinx it or anything but, I think I'm having the best time of my miserable life ALREADY!

Monday, July 17, 2006 9:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miserable. Remember you are in charge of your life, and its your only one. Effort = Success. Focus on the positive and talents and that will give you direction. 'just messing with you. I'm sure your summer is great. Too humid here.
regards.

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

Dear Guy in a Tie, I'm having what I think it is the B E S T time EVER!
I think I have found my other half, my soulmate and this is giving me strength to go on, to be a better man, to want to become better in every aspect of my life.

Kisses in Slawson :)
Sorry for not listening to your podcast. I only have a miserable PSTN connection here.
Be back soon :)
BYYYYYYYYYEEEE

Monday, July 31, 2006 2:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home