About Life ... Sobre a vida ...

We all breath, cry, feel lonely, love regardless of our race, gender or orientation. We all crave the human touch at some stage in our lives, someone to hold, someone to simply be there for us during our moments of need. After all, everyone in this life deserves "happiness". In the form that corresponds our personal point of view...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March 29 Solar Eclipse

My dream since I was a kid, that never came true.
I was waiting this date for years.
The only Total Solar Eclpise close to my home, during my lifetime...
For various reasons unfortunately I will miss this unique event...

2 Comments:

Blogger alximist said...

When it happened last time and it was visible in Greece, I was in your region serving my time in the army...why I do not rember it?...strange...
You were not there in 2000?

Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:31:00 AM  
Blogger Anilikos said...

The PATH of a TOTAL solar eclipse hasn't passed from Greece for ages. You are reffering to the 1999 eclipse when the totality crossed central Europe but NOT Greece.
April 21 2088 will be the next year that the Totality of a solar eclipse will cross Greece

Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home